Interested in joining our team at RONNINGS? Check here to find our latest job openings, or fill out a general application below. We will be in contact with you if we think you could be a great fit!
Current Job Openings
RONNINGS Delivery Driver will work approximately 1-2 days per week (or every 10 days) driving the company delivery van between store locations and assist in some store maintenance. Occasional store maintenance may be required (building upkeep, assistance in building displays as needed, minor repairs, etc.). The purpose of this position is to efficiently deliver freight and customer special orders between store locations on a consistent schedule. The schedule is flexible and can be created by the driver.
The driver must live near International Falls for logistical purposes.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
• Drive between RONNINGS store locations on a consistent weekly to 10-day schedule (342 miles round trip).
• Deliver freight boxes & customer special orders to appropriate store locations.
• Provide “handy man” services as needed at each location. Ex. Assist in building displays, repairing items, building maintenance, etc.
• Communicating with store managers on delivery schedule as needed
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to safely drive and provide a clean Driving Record
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift heavy boxes
• Ability to provide maintenance with moderate “handy-man” skills
Full-Time Assistant Manager – Baudette, Roseau & Thief River Falls
Compensation: Annual Salary starting at $41,600 + uncapped monthly bonus potential
Assistant Managers are responsible for assisting the Store Manager & Lead Assistant Manager in all store operations. Assistant Managers will lead a team of reliable sales associates, take ownership of specific projects, tasks, etc. and provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
RONNINGS is a growing company, with over 50 employees across four towns in Northern Minnesota. RONNINGS has retail stores located in Thief River Falls, Roseau, Baudette & International Falls.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
• Assist in driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
• Ensure the highest level of customer service is always being provided to every customer by
• Ensure Employee Handbook is being followed
• Takes disciplinary action when necessary
• Assist in keeping track of employee purchases, upholding employee policy, and ring up all employee purchases
• Assist in the implementation of visual standards for a consistent store image and merchandise presentation (seasonal/rotational store sets, rotating product, mannequins)
• Maintains store to standards; including stocking and cleanliness
• Developing/coaching employees in the moment and being the floor lead
• Continuously network and recruit passionate sales driven associates, dedicated to exceeding
• Resolve customer issues to their satisfaction with tact and empathy while adhering to company
• Key Holder. Perform opening and closing procedures
• Complete assigned tasks accurately and efficiently
• Reports to work as scheduled, remains flexible to the needs of the business.
• Completely understand and operate the functions of the POS system relevant to your responsibilities
• Assist in monitoring correct receiving, pricing, transferring (RICS Operations)
• Participate in community events on behalf of Ronning’s
• Suggest and research products and/or brands that may be unique or sell well in your community
Assistant Managers are skilled individuals with:
• High school degree required (college degree preferred)
• Ability to work independently
• Previous supervisory experience preferred; preferably in a retail customer and sales results focused
• Proven ability to motivate others and work as a team to meet and exceed goals
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Availability to work some evenings and weekends
Full-Time Benefits & Compensation:
• Competitive Salary & Paid Time Off
• 401K + 6% Match
• Health Insurance
• Uncapped Monthly Bonus Potential
• Generous Employee Discount
• Flexible Scheduling
Freight Manager – International Falls
Ronning’s Freight Managers are a vital part of store operations. Freight Managers support the store in all aspects of freight and inventory transfers to achieve an efficient and orderly freight room. As a freight manager, you will be in charge of assuring all freight gets checked in, received correctly and out to the sales floor in a timely manner.
• Promptly answer freight bell when Carrier Services (FedEx, UPS, Sir Speedy, etc.) arrive at the store
• Check in all freight and ensure that freight matches packing lists, Purchase Orders and/or invoices
• Once freight is checked in, receive all merchandise into Ronning’s RICS Inventory system.
• Promptly and efficiently send all inventoried merchandise up to the sales floor for sales associates to put out
• Manage and/or complete store transfers from your store location to other store locations
• Manage and/or complete all store special orders & transfers and promptly contact customers when their
ordered product arrives
• Other reporting and RICS operations may be required as the job develops
• Completely understand and operate the functions of RICS system relevant to your position
• Ensure merchandise is correctly received, priced and transfers are completed.
Ronning’s Freight Managers are skilled individuals with:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and frequently lift heavy (<50 pound) objects
• Ability to work Monday through Friday – some nights, weekends and holidays may be required at discretion of
• Work until the job is done (approximately 20-30 hours a week)
Part Time Sales Associate – Roseau & Thief River Falls
Ronning’s Sales Associates are key players for providing top level customer service, creating a loyal customer base, and achieving daily/monthly sales goals. At Ronning’s you will be part of a reliable, positive, and driven team. Your success in this role will be measured through personal sales and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every customer.
- Promptly greet customers as they enter the store, ask open-ended questions to better understand how you can help them
- Introduce promotions/sales to customers
- Ring purchases, returns, and refunds
- Resolve customer issues to their satisfaction with tact and empathy while adhering to company policies
- Maintains merchandise and visual standards for a consistent store image, merchandise presentation, and mannequin presentation
- Maintaining a clean and orderly sales floor consistent with store standards
- Act in a professional manner and be respectful to customers (and coworkers) at all times
- Express gratitude to our customers. Employees should smile and say “thank you” to all customers leaving the store – even if the customer did not make a purchase.
- Sincerely thank customers for their constructive and positive feedback about our product or service
- Reliable and dependable team player; positive attitude and focused on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Reports to work as scheduled, remains flexible to the needs of the business and adhere to all company policies
- Attend and participate in reoccurring store meetings lead by the manager staff
- Completely understand and operate the functions of RICS system relevant to your responsibilities
Sales Associates are skilled individuals with:
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- Self-motivated to reach sales and productivity goals
- Ability to work independently
- Strong selling abilities and the ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Availability to work day, evening, weekend, and holiday hours