Interested in joining our team at Ronning’s? Check here to find our latest job openings, or fill out a general application below. We will be in contact with you if we think you could be a great fit!
Current Job Openings:
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our team at Ronnings! Ronnings is a family owned company with four retail stores in northern Minnesota, that carries premium brands like Patagonia, The North Face, Nike, Under Armour, YETI, Huk, Z Supply and more.
The Office Administrator position requires roughly 20 hours of work/week but could grow into a full time position. In this position, you’d have the opportunity to be located in any of our four store locations: Thief River Falls, Roseau, Baudette or International Falls, with the possibility of working from home.
The Office Administrator will input all the data from purchase orders into our inventory system, manage store supplies at all locations, manage all aspects of inventory sku creation and assist our buyers in a portion of reordering products for our stores. This person may grow into helping in other aspects of the stores such as processing payroll, billing and other office duties.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
– Ability to work independently, but also able to take direction
– Experience working with computers and various software (proficient in Microsoft Suite)
– Experience working in a retail environment preferred but not required
– Experience working in an office administrator role preferred but not required
– Ability to successfully analyze and problem solve using data
– High school degree required, college degree preferred
– Ability to work at least 20 hours a week, Monday-Friday (some flexibility)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour depending on experience
Full Time Assistant Manager
- Hiring at all locations; International Falls, Baudette, Roseau & Thief River Falls
Ronning’s Assistant Managers support the Store Manager in all aspects of store operations to achieve targeted productivity and sales. As an Assistant Manager, you will develop, inspire, and lead a strong team of reliable, positive employees that are customer and results focused.
- Support the Store Manager in generating sales and managing expenses
- Assist in driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is always being provided to every customer by employees
- Ensure Employee Handbook is being followed and take disciplinary action when necessary
- Implement visual standards for a consistent store image and merchandise presentation (seasonal/rotational store sets, rotating product, mannequins)
- Maintains store to standards; including stocking and cleanliness
- Assist the Store Manager in training and developing staff in all phases of store business including operations, merchandising, and sales training to include personal sales excellence
- Developing/coaching employees in the moment and being the floor lead
- Continuously network and recruit passionate sales driven associates, dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- Assist in creating a customer-focused team environment
- Develop and motivate the team while demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Resolve customer issues to their satisfaction with tact and empathy while adhering to company policies
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and efficiently
- Reports to work as scheduled, remains flexible to the needs of the business.
- Fulfills assigned aspects of the Store Manager duties in the absence of the Store Manager
- Completely understand and operate the functions of RICS system relevant to your responsibilities
- Monitor correct RICS receiving, pricing, transferring (RICS Operations)
- Participate in community events on behalf of Ronning’s
- Suggest and research products and/or brands that may be unique or sell well in your community
Assistant Managers are skilled individuals with:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in a retail customer and sales results focused environment
- Strong selling abilities and the ability to build customer relationships
- Proven ability to motivate others and work as a team to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Availability to work days, evenings with some weekend and holiday hours